View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
I was mostly kidding, but I do know that my son does not like the current scout master, nor do a few other kids. The scout masteris a bit too much concerned that they put scouting above everything else in their lives. There were a number of times that he wasn't really happy that my son chose basketball over an overnight scout camp.

If you really are interested, I could give you his name. Perhaps you could be one of those volunteer types who go on the camp outs to help.
The Lord will inspire President Perry when the time is right for me to help in the Scouting program.. Heavenly Father knows I can only handle Weblos kids right now. Seriously though, I like scouting in and all, but I can already tell you I'd have a tough time with this dude and his philosophy on scouting. Let alone camp with the dude..

Long story short. No need to tell President Perry!
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote