View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #41
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
You actually have not. If I missed it, apologies. My original question still stands...cite 3 or 4 specific qualifications as they pertain to National Security.

Examples: "McCain was a key component in developing our strategy for the Iraq Invasion." or "McCain was instrumental in drafting legislature in AZ that wound up decreasing illegal immigration by X percent." I can see those are legitimate and compelling credentials.

You have definitely provided generic examples, though....McCain finished almost dead last in his class at the Naval Academy, McCain's relatives were soldiers, McCain is on an oversight committee that monitors military pensions, etc..

One thing you havent addressed is whether McCain played a lot of Stratego as a kid. Maybe that also qualifies him because he has an innate ability to guess whether the opposing piece is a bomb or higher ranking officer.

Stratego! Damn, I loved that game. I have extensive experience in that area, and I even played Axis and Allies a time or two. Will you vote for me?
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote