View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #33
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
If such a woman ever existed, she is not normally balanced, because although guys who are irresponsible might dream of that level of activity, most of us have other things which we desire to accomplish.

Why do people like Triplet always project onto a post? Well, you must not be getting ... bullshit for a fuck head.

Projection via the internet is lame.
I don't think there's any debate that a woman who demands that much sex is unbalanced. Hell - a MAN who demands THAT much sex is unbalanced.

The point is, there IS a fraction (and I don't care to debate the size of that fraction) of marriages involving a woman who has a higher libido than her partner. Denying the existence of this circumstance doesn't conform to your usual level of intellectual honesty I've observed over the last two months.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote