View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:33 AM   #15
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
So are you now saying that the attacks on the torch are not meaningless, they are just unjustified?
They are meaningless. China doesn't give a rat's ass about what happens to torch bearers.

Quote:
First you say that the protests are meaningless, then you switch to a Machiavellian "ends justify the means" approach.
No I didn't. I argued AGAINST an "ends justify the means" approach. Work on your reading comprehension.

Quote:
You emphasize AMERICAN, yet when I ask you to give an alternative ethnicity, you say I am nitpicking.
I may have capitalized the word "American," but I did not mean to imply it only mattered that the torch runners today were American. And I clarified that point by saying those runners in Paris (French, obviously) did not deserve to be attacked, either. I'm sorry if that was too difficult for you to understand.

Quote:
You are truly NOT a cunning linguist.
But you are a clever plagiarizer. Though I suppose I should give you partial credit for a slightly new twist on the vulgar play on words.

Quote:
As for your suggestion to hold a rally, that is a great idea. The last big rally in China was held in Tiananmen Square...
I can't recall where I said it should be in China. Would you mind finding that for me?
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote