View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 07:19 PM   #39
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve
Default My opinion is based on the court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
Yes, there is a difference. The personal attack was brought on by your refusal to dignify any logical argument with a response worthy of them, and did not affect the arguments made. Your Hitler comment was brought on by your lack of ability to come up with said response, and was the ONLY 'logic' attempted in the argument.

Interesting that you're basing your own opinion on the media reports of the incident, and yet are accusing me of doing so.

Even superficial reading of the reports includes mention of evidence of several crimes. I would expect even the most poorly educated person would understand the need to control the reporting of specific evidence involved in a criminal case, in order to protect the accused.

How about this - when you can come up with specific arguments that even remotely touch the logic of my last post, I'll dignify you with an apology & retraction of the slight on your intellectual capability. Until then, deal with it.
records and affadavits. Kind of a novel idea, don't you think? Facts. And you call my intellect faulty? LOL

You're not called spaz for nothing.
exUte is offline   Reply With Quote