View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #10
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Obama is the perfect candidate to carry the democrats banner of "we are intellectually superior to you." The liberal media agrees with this thought by the way.

Guess what, as I conservative republican I will grant the dems and the press that, you are intellectually superior. It is too bad that intellectual superiority isn't all that important unless you are pontificating or accurately spelling. Give me someone with good common sense anytime.
The stage is being set.

We have the Harvard elitist who hates the poor ignorant country folk, and the war hero, who comes, not from Chicago, one of the nation's famed cities, but from out west, where status is much less important.

Wow, how often do the Republicans get to come off as populists? If there is one party that's fun to compete against, it's the Dems.

This is their election to lose. There is no way on this earth that the Republicans should even have a fighting chance. It should be a landslide, and it may still be, but the Dems are doing their damndest to make it close.

Bless their elitist hearts.