Thread: I'm out
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #7
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
It's apparent there are a few posters here that can't keep their contempt for me on the board. They feel the need to stalk me online and find out about my personal life.

That's frightening, to tell you the truth.

And it's obvious this has been going on for a long time. The fact that those who are doing the stalking are unwilling to be open about it indicates some level of malice.

I'm not willing to take the chance, however slight it is, that this will escalate into a dangerous situation for my family.

So you win. I'm leaving the board. Just stop whatever it is you're doing to delve into my personal life.

Thanks.
That is too bad. I for one do not understand why anyone would harass you. I understand why someone might want to kid and make fun of some of the things you say, but delving into your personal life, I don't understand that.

As a matter of fact could you board-mail me the names of those harassing you so I can have my people do some research and see if those people are also digging into my background.

My lawyer and private detective are on retainer and haven't been doing anything lately to earn their money.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote