View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 12:45 AM   #15
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkman
I used to like Radio from Hell - used to listen to it alot, way back to the old KJQ days. Bill is a funny guy, Kerry is just annoying, although I could tolerate him. When they added Gina, I stopped listening. I never liked their politics but Bill seemed a little more reasonable - not the hater like Kerry is. Kerry is still bitter over his upbringing (I'm guessing) and despises everything conservative and LDS. He's a weenie.
I have been friends with one of Kerry's cousins for many, many years. She said that he was always the cousin that rocked the boat just because he wanted to rock it. That in itself really isn't a bad thing, as I do the same on occassion, but she always felt that his intention was never to just have fun, but to tick off as many people as he could.

Now that I know I can listen to the classic new wave, I'll be tuned in to Sirious and have no reason to listen to other stations. Like you, Doctor Venkman, I go back to the old KJQ days. Do you even go back as far as KCGL from the early 80s as I do?

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote