View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Final car results...

I should say ALMOST final car results.

Well, I decided against the S80 strictly based off of SU's recommendation, and because I've heard the S80 has been having lots of problems.. in the older models anyway. I'm ticked because I thought the car looked really cool and it's really comfortable inside and it was in my price range... but long run I obviously would have not been happy with all the maintenance.

For the wife, I decided to get a 2007 Nissan Murano.. it has 25k miles and it's black which will make my wife happy.. I like how they drive, very smooth and decent pick up and it's not to flashy. Not a ton of storage space in the back, but seems like a good solid car.

I haven't decided yet for myself what I'm going to do, but I'm leaning towards an '05 Accord right now. Totally boring since I drive a '99 Accord at the moment and I really wanted something different, but I'm kind of at a crappy price range right now to get something what I perceive as a cooler car. However, you really can't go wrong with the Accord though from a gas consumption and stability standpoint. They are just well made cars.

Thanks for allowing me to use this forum as somewhat interactive journal entries.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote