View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 05:00 AM   #21
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

A couple stories from my many years at scout camp. Ok two years and both years i was sent home.

year 1, 14 years old it was about 2 am and I had to take the biggest crap. I go to the bathroom and there is no toilet paper, all the leaders are sleeping and at 14 pooping was still sort of embarrassing, right next to the bathroom was a tent of a kid I really didnt like, so I reach in his backpack while he is sleeping and pull out a t-shirt, I crap wipe, and put it back.

I guess I was to loud because someone saw me do it, I got ratted out and sent home.

year 2, I get a 2 hour lecture from the bishop before I am allowed to go. So the first night I go out for a little hike and find about a 30 foot dead pine tree, I drag it bag to camp with the help of a friend, we start a fairly big fire and throw the pine tree in there, It went up like you have never seen, it actually caused the forest service to come out because the the flames were 50 plus feet in the air. On top of that we took a pack of lighters and were throwing them in the fire and watching them pop. Shortly after I was sent home and never allowed back.

Those were still great times.