Thread: I told you so.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 04:10 AM   #14
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
btw, what hardship have you suffered that would make you know so much? That you felt bad for your brother when he lost his 50 million dollar paycheck? Sheesh. If anyone puts vaseline in his gloves and pretends to do anything important, or stand for anything important, its you.
Do you have to eperience suffering to have empathy for the suffering? If so you're worse than self-absorbed. You're a narcissist.

You ought to be going on about the Palestinians' wicked leaders, extending probably back to Saladin. The Palestinians should be so lucky to be stewards of the United States and Israel.

You remind me of my old U of U professors, apologists for Marxism, or JazzyUte with his Lenin avatar. Do you believe in evil, or just your own smarty pants turns of phrase?

Here is what the gift is: the power to discern good and evil, and to empathize. Waters, I'm so sorry, you don't have it. Not in this life. Some of us have souls that are older and more seasoned than others.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote