View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 02:56 PM   #28
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy in RS View Post
If you are trying to show us baffoonery, you are doing great. Sleepy posted some quotes from Elder Faust and you launched personal attacks.

Where do you get off?

Should we bow down to you, oh man who knows? Not.

Even here your honesty evaporates. Sleepy posted from Elder Faust, and you attacked him for doing so. He didn't say you were attacking Elder Faust. Quite simple, really.

Your calling his quoting Elder Faust ironic was beneath the respect christians should have for each other. With you that seems to be typical.

Myself, I am marking you as one who gets up divisions and who treats people with different views as inferior.

I am now reading Sleepy's post on Chieko. She's wonderful and people like you should pay more attention to her.
I did not launch a personal attack on anyone. My post was in support of SIEQ’s post. SIEQ overreacted to my comments and grossly misunderstood the tone of my thoughts. My words were prejudged before they were even read. He attacked me, unprovoked and now you insist on continuing the siege.

Furthermore, I have even suggested the quote SIEQ posted be used as a standard for this forum. The quote is an appeal for balance in one’s search for truth. And it is ironic that such a quote would appear in a forum where there is very little such balance. I have received support by MANY other posters on this board in response to my appeal for more balance in the religion forum.

The irony cited was not a means to denigrate SIEQ. His dislike of me prohibits him from reading my comments and seeing any value in them. Unfortunately you appear to be doing the same thing.

I have never used rude epitaphs to describe SIEQ or you. I have never questioned SIEQ’s or your intelligence. I have never personally attacked either one of you. I have only ever challenged your ideas and comments.

In contrast SIEQ or you has questioned my intelligence and called me a bafoon, jerk or worse vulgar language elsewhere. And yet I am told I am unchristian? And I am told that I should pay better attention to talks by church authorities?

Now whom is talking down to whom?

Last edited by tooblue; 06-07-2008 at 04:07 PM.
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote