View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
All-American

All-American is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusnik11
Quote:

Why is it that the babbler gains so many followers, and retains them? Because I possess the principle of love. I am as ready to die for a Presbyterian, a Baptist or any other denomination as for a Mormon.

Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism.

Ever candidate, (speaking of women of the Relief Society) should be examined closely and that the society should grow up by degrees and become a kingdom of priests moving according to the order of the priesthood.

The grand fundamental princciples of Mormonism are truth, friendship and relief.

Let truth come from whence it may.

Wherein do you differ from others in your religious views? In reality and essence we do not differ so far in our religious views but that we could all drink into one principle of love. (see Corinthians 12: 12-13, emphasis on drink)

Christians should cultivate friendship with others and will do it.

If I esteem mankind to be in error shall I bear them down? No! I will lift them up and each in his own way if I cannot persuade him my way is better, I will ask no man to believe as I do.

Righteousness is not that which men esteem holiness. That which the wolrd calls righteouness I have not any regard for. To be righteous is to be just and merciful.

Mormonism will revolutionze and civilize the world.

--

Care to guess who said all these things?

By his tenents are we revolutionizing and civilizing the world by drinking in the love and charity and relief of Christ with our Christian brothers and sisters?
Joseph Smith, correct?