View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #8
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
I saw the stones about a decade ago on the steel rocking chair wheels tour or somehting and I thought htey had lost their chops then (and it ticked me off becasue the tickets were NOT cheap). I have not seen them since nor would I.

I saw th epolice in their last tour as well; I had a great time, and they were OK, but they were not very tight as a band the night I saw them.
i heard that last summer's Police tour was surprisingly good. I never got to see them live.

I did see Bruce for Born in the USA....that was a nice show....very long. I hear he is still putting on a great show.

For what the Stones charge for tickets, they had better come to your seat and talk to you for awhile. Also, bring you a drink.

Matt lauer did a backstage piece on the Stones for their last tour....to show everyone what the band did on the day of a show. Most of them took naps and were on their laptops. Also, one of them had a dietician following him around, maybe Charlie Watts. Those guys are old. Credit to them for continuing to rake in major cash without releasing a relevant record in 25 years. or more.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote