View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 03:26 AM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Let's see, Obama thinks the wealth should be spread out more evenly amongst all, be it those who take the financial risk to make the money or the labor used to provide the service or goods. He doesn't believe some should have/earn more than others.

That is Marxism.

Cali, spare me the condescension about thinking I don't know what it is. Perhaps it just bothers you that your Messiah is just this side of being a communist.

Adam, it's not good policy. If it were, it would work. Marxism leads to communism and that doesn't work. Don't think so? Look at the former Soviet Union for an example.

And Mike, unless I'm mistaken, the Book of Mormon also teaches us to not be slothful or lazy. Those who are not willing to do their part should not have as much as those who are.
2 million people (approx.) died in 1994 of measles. I know the figure because I saw the aftermath of a measles outbreak in the 3rd world.

What do you think the Book of Mormon's teachings think of that?

What does the Book of Mormon say about people who condemn the poor because they do not deserve any better?

Somewhere in heaven ETB is crying because he misled so many people to join an ideology that Satan reigns and rules over: that the strong must live, and the weak must die.

Your rantings ring hollow on me. I've seen the aftermath.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote