View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #14
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
Too bad it happened. I am not sure why everyone feels compelled to apss judgement. I can certainly understand how it happened, and that sort of thing ticks me off too. I think I have related on here the story of how I swore rather vigorously at a utah supreme court justice once when he cut me off while I was riding my bike home from work. The awkward thing is that I was clerking at the supreme court at the time and he and I recognized each other as it happened (me, young punk sprinting to his open car window calling him colorfully unsuaul names; him, elderly man drivign very slowly and stunned to have someone on a bike suddenly yammering in his left ear about being cut off; exhange of stunned looks as recognition sets in). Like RC says, you are riding, your safety and maybe your life is threatended by someone else who does something really stupid and you react vigorously. Maybe you overreact some, but man it is hard not to do so. I find it a little amusing, to tell yout hew truth, that of all the poeple on the board it is Mike Waters complaingin about a mild overreaction.
Remember last year when Horsvold was injured and he bled profusely due to being jacked up?

That kinda describes one's emotions when one's riding a bike.