Thread: Weekly weigh-in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #100
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

I am still working towards my lame goal of a 5K in October....around here, a 5K is something you do to warm up for your normal workout.

My time has improved, though...I have been running or going on the eliptical or 5 days a week. I can now run a large portion of the 5K without walking...and when I do walk, it is more because my knee bugs, not because I am tired.

I am now down to about 44 minutes to finish my 5K....which is an improvement of about 20 minutes (still sucks, I know, but getting better).

I am 5'10" and weigh 174.

I am pretty comfortable with my weight....dont want to lose weight. I just want to keep lifting to get stronger (which I guess will increase my weight?).

One question for those that lift a lot....is it truly possible to max out or lift really strenuously without a workout partner to spot you? Seems like you get a better workout and can push yourself more if someone is there to spot you on those last few reps.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote