View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #46
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
No, it wasn't a legitimate question. At least not at the time it was asked. It was an antagonistic question by a sideline reporter who has shown very little courtesy and professionalism toward most of the athletes that he's interviewed. Did you see him interviewing Spearmon the other day (who wasn't exactly Mr. Class himself)? The guy just got dq'ed in the Olympic finals and he is egging him on, trying to get a good soundbite out of him. "You're going to WHAH?!?!?!? PROTEST??? Why???"
ah yes, another person who thinks Jim Gray was out of line with Pete Rose. Should have kissed his butt.

The two color commentators for NBC for track (Bolen I think, and some other guy) have been ripping the American team up and down, and if the sideline reporter asks a question 5% as tough as the things that Bolden is saying, then people get their panties in a wad).

I didn't see the Spearmon interview, but if I were the person I would say, "When's the last time you stepped on the line to disqualify yourself? Why did you lose concentration?"

The CEO in charge of the USA debacle is the person I want to see questioned.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote