View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #24
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJF View Post
The middle linebackers are the problem with the defense right now. I didn't think Howard was as bad you, but a lot of terrible coverage looked like fear of Locker running and LB'ers not containing and the lack of respect for Locker throwing. It'll be interesting to see what happens this week with a QB that actually complete a pass and WR's who can hold on to the ball.

Fix the MLB'ers and the entire defense becomes much much stronger. Not sure if there is anyone on the roster right now that can do it though.
From where I was sitting in the stadium....not only was Howard that bad, he should've been pulled from the game. He was confused all game long and played terribly out of position. We are VERY lucky that Locker isn't that accurate or it would've been ugly on that side of the field. I never thought I'd admit to this, but Scott Johnson save a couple of plays played a rather decent game.

But Howard was painfully atrocious. He's my #1 disapointing player of the year so far. He's been pretty bad from the get go.

It's time to get G Pittman some reps.