View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #14
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
I'm rarely one to say that one party partakes more in any particular tactic than another because I think they all employ whatever tactic is expedient. That said, lets be honest. Democrats and liberals invented moral indignation and outrage over "insensitive" statements. Do we need to go through the laundry list of Republicans who have been knocked off their perch for ill advised statements that probably didn't warrant the crucifixion they ultimately caused?

I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying that the political correctness monster was not let off its leash by conservatives so I'm not terribly sympathetic to Obama here. Nor I am I obliviously to the gleeful hypocrisy of Republicans on this count.

I wholeheartedly endorse this post. How many times during the dems primary was Obama's campaign over words the opponent said to be racist. How many people like the Clintons and Geraldine F. got called racist. There was constant talk about disagreeing with Obama because it was racist. Heck, McCain dissassociated himself from evangelist because he used Baraks middle name.

Barak either is stupid or he was making an innuendo type statement. One of those, I mean this but you can take it another way statements. The reaction of the crowd tells you a lot. Do you laugh that hard at a warn out phrase?
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote