View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #39
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
The irony of this statement is that the Church never leaves anyone alone. If they are not still sending their home teachers or other emissaries, look out, they are no doubt attempting to play an angle on your children's psyche. Or, they are spending millions trying to deny you your liberty.

Am I the only one who sees exquisite irony in the LDS Church's plea to apostates, "Just leave us alone!" This is one way in which the LDS Church is monstrously hypocritical.
I don't think the Church has issued any plea to be left alone by apostates.

The Church usually responds to criticism with indifference. And rightfully so. No response will change the minds of the critics, so why bother contending with them?

The Church basically consulted with me and my incredible track record of not falling for trolls on CG or CB. I walked them through a PR strategy for dealing with critical apostates. I tried to get them to adopt a more liberal approach to sarcasm but I dont think they were ready for that yet.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote