View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #9
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Sweetheart, they do have policy papers. You can have your secretary pull them up, or I can post them for you. I'm not just pulling this stuff out of the air.

It's true that my statement is unproven and pure speculation, but that's because it lies in the future. It's no more speculation than the suggestion that McCain will appoint more conservative judges than Obama, or that Obama will be more isolationist than McCain. It's all speculation when you get down to it.
His policy papers make lots of speculation how his wonderful health care bureaucracy will magically make health care appear either by government sponsorship or private business following the benign magnanimous lead of our benevolent Great Leader.

Given the massive overhaul of his speculative policy papers, for him to imagine we'll have magically new policies available for all these poor, but too rich small business, is massively arrogant and shows exceedingly great Harvard hubris.

His papers are poppycock and fairytale, and the fact that McCain was unable to expose his fantasies for what they are, shows me what an idiot McCain is and was.

Nothing in my comments are intended to deny you don't have a basis for claiming Obama and his Gang of Five don't have papers making these outrageous, unprovable claims. But my point was, his claims are outrageously naive, and ultimately will prove horribly unsustainable and unaffordable.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issue...reFullPlan.pdf

The hubris of this piece is nauseating. The NHIE scares the living daylights out of me, as a health care lawyer. His whole health plan is sponsored by Kaiser Permananente. Read the attributions.

Last edited by Archaea; 10-16-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote