View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #10
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I'm so glad this game will be played in four days. If somebody's got something interesting to say about matchups, personnel, coaching philosophy, great. Subject to that, how about everyone keeping their yaps shut and let the game decide who's best? Archaea and Il Padrino, you guy don't know shit. You know zip. That's clear. Il Padrino as usual thinks it's cool to poor mouth the Utes. Why not write USC off after beating Arizona 17-10?
What don't I know?

TCU has a lot of team speed on defense, and I complimented the Utes, so I don't know shit? Huh? Put your booze down old man. Fifty ain't so bad.

TCU is a run based team, and in my opinion that will play into some of Utah's traditional strength, though Utah is not as strong up the middle as in most years. However, Utah has better corners than BYU, so the passing game won't succeed against Utah.

Utah's offense though potentially good, with Brian Johnson, it is sporadic. Yet Casteel and Godfrey should keep the Frogs honest.

Home field advantage to Utes, short week benefits them.

Instead of a drunken rejoinder why don't you analyze it yourself. What do you think of Utah's man defense against TCU's receivers?

Do you believe Utah has shored up its interior defense against the run sufficiently to stop TCU? TCU is clearly vulnerable to some defenses as they didn't play well against CSU.