Thread: sex on tv
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #14
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by landpoke View Post
Was any polling done to see which approach (death or happiness) moved more product?
I think the Church moved away from that and then in the 80s launched into the era of grand one-hour movies, in the spirit of the After School Specials we used to see growing up as kids.

One of them had a pair of fairly hot sister missionaries and the Sgt from CHiPs.

Another one had a missionary flying home from his mission talking to the guy in the seat next to him on the airplane. I loved that movie....at the end of it, the missionary de-planes and meets his family. The guy he was talking to approaches the missionary, thanks him, and gives him his business card, asking him to call and teach him more. Truthfully, that isnt the part I care about. The best part is a bit of a gaffe. It was filmed at the SLC airport and there must have been a short budget for extras. During the final airport scene, there is a guy who gets off the plane...he is wearing a blue-striped rugby shirt. Throughout the final scenes, you can see him walking around in the backround, over and over, with different people. I always had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at that part when we showed that movie.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote