View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
He has one advantage, no Republican president will ever enjoy, he has the press who believes everything he spews. If you believe the dominant media went easy on Clinton, and with exception of Rush and few others, they did, it will make the Clinton love affair look like the media on Nixon, compared to the ejaculatory treatment Obama will receive. My fear is, they believe his crap really does smell like roses. To wit, Cali Coug.

So I don't believe his popularity will fall as easily because he will always receive favorable press. These people are his kind of people and his friends, so they will frequently shade the story in his favor, subconsciously or perhaps some of them consciously, like the blogger 358 or 538.

It is a sad day, in that we are unrepresented and have no President to speak for us. Our party has abandoned us, so we have no voice in our federal government. And through many of his policies he has declared open warfare on us. So do we become as guerrilla fighters, or do we melt into the landscape? It was easy to become as a guerrilla against Clinton, I don't know if I have the energy to fight as we did against the Clintons.
The media doesn't have enough lipstick to put on Ohbama if he does half of what he claims he will.