View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Letter from a black guy about Obama

not sure if he really is black but this was kind of funny.

I am tired of all us African Americans on TV thinking everything is so great now that Obama is president. WHY? What do you think is going to happen? He is going to reduce the price of rims and spinners? I will tell you exactly what is going to happen, this is going to hurt black people BIG TIME!! For the past 200 years we have always had the attitude of “why even try, I can’t make it because I am black”. Well guess what, one of our brothers just got elected President of the F*CKING UNITED STATES. So now what is your excuse all you lazy good for nothing drug dealing, robbing, unemployed African Americans? The fact is over 75% of us will be in jail at some point in our lives. What’s the excuse, white people don’t like us? Do you know what percent of the population who voted for Obama was black… less than 15%! That means about 80% of his voters were white. Now what black people? All our excuses are over? Obama is going to raise welfare a couple bucks for what… so you can get an extra piece of crack each week. We have no excuses left, if you are a loser in the hood not making it, now you have no excuse but to look in the mirror and say I am just a black loser, not an oppressed people without a fair shake.
Signed- The Angry Black Man With a College Degree and a Job!