View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Hot Lunch

Hot Lunch is on a distinguished road
Default This Patterson thing kinda sucks for his team.

It really sucks for the TCU players. Here you have a team trying to bust the BCS and your coach is out discussing a possible job change the week of your game against Utah. This is pure speculation on my part because of the rumors that have been put out but I highly doubt those talks between the 2 began this morning. I have told many people i thought that Patterson had a great game plan for the BYU game and I didn't think that was the case with the Utah game last night. Kinda of hard to put a game plan together for the biggest game of the year if you are talking about a new job with K. State. I don't think that is fair to his team.

From what I know and everything I have been told even Urban waited until after the BYU game in 04 to talk to other schools. I don't understand why Patterson couldn't have waited 2 weeks.

Maybe he didn't and like I said this is pure speculation on my part. I just disagree with him talking to them when TCU is trying to bust into the BCS if this is the case.

Don't take this as a slam on Utah's win. They did what they needed to do to win and it was a great win for their program.
Hot Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote