View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #25
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Entitled Fan syndrome consists of fans citing their "right" to stuff based on their financial contribution (right to boo, right to attend spring practice, etc). My deepest and most sincere apologies if you aren't one of Those.
I don't understand your Entitled Fan Syndrome. Every fan is entitled to something because they have invested something whether it be time to watch them on TV, the money for a ticket to game, or if they donated a few hundred thousand quid to the Coaches Circle. If you don't feel some sort of entitlement as a fan then I don't think you're truly a fan.

I don't get Bronco's or Bright's comments at all in regards to this matter. It seems as though they are saying the opposite of what you are. We're not fully invested so we're not entitled to booing I think. But what I think they really mean is that if we were fully invested then we wouldn't boo at all.

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote