View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #18
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkman View Post
Not sure

Bronco can annoy me, so I definitely can see why some ute fans dislike him.

Kyle has always rubbed me the wrong way. The whole holding Joe Glenn "accountable" thing just highlighted his lack of class and pettiness. But hey, same as with Bronco, if he was my team's coach knocking on BCS door, I really wouldn't care if he was an asshole or not.
Ok - you're talking about the onside kick. I didn't like it and wouldn't have done it myself.

My opinion of KW is based on personal interaction with him at events like Crimson Club luncheons, the coach's show on Thursdays, fanfest and the spring game. I'm guessing if you were to have the same interaction with him, you'd feel differently about him.

I have no problems with Mendenhall. I think he's a decent man who is just trying to do his best and trying to cater to what he may think the fan base is like. If anything, hisstatements like the one about fans needing to prove their fan worth to the team - I may no have that right at all - make me laugh.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote