View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #28
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
That's certainly what it looks like. I mean, that's exactly what he did once they both dropped out of the primary -- he turned his sights toward blocking Mitt from the VP, actively encouraging his own supporters to lobby against the selection of Mitt.

I'm not the biggest Mitt fan, but I'd much prefer him to Huck or Palin.
In one sense, I can see why Republicans don't want Mitt, he's not a natural politician and comes across stilted. The communication part and relating to people part is his weakness, not to the level of Bush, but he is still weak in that department. My post is more directed to RHG than Babs.

OTOH, he reveals what the process really is, by his flaw. In the actual mechanics of government he appears effective, discounting for his lack of communication skills.

I can see why somebody is blasee about him, but what about him blows so much that you would dislike so immensely?

To me, he's a smarter version of Obama without the public speaking polish of Obama. He has more credentials. What's his character flaw or personal policy flaw? Mind you I fault him for courting the evangelicals, damn them to hell, but that was a strategic flaw, nobody needs them.