View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #43
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
It isn't my distraction, it is yours. You made the argument about conference committees, not me. Pointing out that your distraction isn't an accurate distraction is, granted, yet a further distraction, but at least it is a clarifying one instead of a make-believe one.
All I was saying was that there is a way to work out the differences, whether it's a "real" conference or a make-believe one. You're trying to blame your fellow House Democrat weenies' problems on the Senate. What I'm telling you is the blame lies squarely at Pelosi's feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
The point most certainly isn't to endorse whatever opinion the author has (most posters on Kos are reactionary), but to point you to the development cited in the post re the reconciliation process I informed you about (which is what I was directing your attention to when I gave you the link).
Yes, I realized that. I just decided to have a little fun on the side.

Reading E. J. Dionne's explanation just makes me think, "Man, these guys are panicking." Certainly doesn't exude confidence.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote