View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #5
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
I think we win this one also. BSU wasn't impressive in their opener. Their defense might be pretty good, but is it that much better than Nebraska's? They really shut down Washington's running game, but they were also able to completely stack the box all night because of how horrific UW's passing game is. Our passing game should be much better than Washington's. Also, Boise has small DBs that our receivers should be able to take advantage of. And it was only part of one game, but Mangum showed he can be pretty darn accurate with where he places the ball on his passes. At home especially I think he'll play well, and I like that he has big and skilled veteran receivers to work with.

Also, BSU's offense should have been much better, especially on their own blue turf. They didn't look good at all against UW's defense. Is UW really that good defensively? They're probably ok, but normally at home BSU's offense can beat up an ok, or even a good defense. They have to be a little worried.
After one game, I wouldn't judge BSU. Last year, I believed BYU would thump Boise, and look what happened.