View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 10:34 PM   #90
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, you use D&C 8-9 as justification for evil speaking of The Lord's anointed? The two sections are about receiving personal revelation and unlocking the mysteries of the kingdom, as well as being worthy to assist the prophet in his work. In faith.

Go back and re-read the start of this thread. It has been an attack on the poor judgment of the brethren from post #1.

It is apparent that you do not believe there is a time and a season for policies to come and go. I suppose on April 6, 1830, the church should have been founded with eight quorums of the seventy, a perpetual education fund, the saints gathered in Adam-Ondi-Ahman, and the plates unsealed.

While the initial focus was on these poor, woe begotten, innocent children, I shared many explanations that came from sources who I still will not cite, while you continued to howl as though these children were doomed to burn in purgatory.

As you continued to only fester on every possible bad scenario that this move could cause, not once seeking any possible good purpose or reason, instead ignoring anything positive and continuing to express your disgust with the brethren, I shifted from sharing explanations to calling you out for demonstrating the very behaviors that prophets for over a century have warned were precursors to apostasy.

If now you want to shift this back to those poor innocent children who won't be able to make eternal covenants while living in homes that are rooted in apostasy, as your last few posts have indicated, then fine, go back to page one. It has already been covered, including scriptures that support it.

Brethren, adieu.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote