View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 12:13 AM   #4
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

There is not enough shows that I watch to list 5 shows.

1. Arressted Development: I'm not sure that a show has done a better job building on running jokes than this show. It also gets what it takes to make a show with a bunch of wacky characters work. You absolutely have to have a good straight man at the center who is fairly normal. The Michael Bluth character is almost as good of a character for this as Dave Foley on Newsradio
2. The OC: To honest the show is a crappy show, but it knows what it is and makes jokes about itself which I enjoy. Also I'm a lonely loser so I very much enjoy looking at the attractive females on the show, especially the lovely Ms. Rachel Bilson.
3. Cheap Seats: it is like MST3K for sports clips. The sketches are generally not that funny but the comments on the stuff they are watching are very funny.

Those are actually the only shows that I watch on TV right now. I keep hearing everyone talk about the NBC shows but I'm not going to watch them. I still have a hatred for that network for the cancelling of Newsradio and Homicide on the same day.

A couple of shows to mention. The Adam Carolla Project. I only watched one episode of this show sand it was hilarious. Unfortunately it is either on at a time when I'm never home or it was cancelled not sure which. The show Stella had a short and very hilarious run. I now despise Comedy Central for cancelling this show and still keeping all the crap that is on the network.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote