View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:34 PM   #43
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
After BYU had destroyed AFA and SDSU, they dropped 9 passes and allowed 7 sacks against UNM, missed 3 FGs and only scored 14 points. I can't prove anything beyond Lance Jr.'s claim, but it certainly looks fishy in light of Lance Jr.'s claim.

But as I said before, it was the HC scandals that sunk Crowton's boat, not the losses.
So Payne was part of the conspiracy? He threw a sweet pass for a TD on that fake field goal. He could've easily thrown a bad pass--would've been a much more self-serving way to lose a game instead of jeopardizing a potential NFL career.

Was Beck part of this conspiracy? He had a lousy game and couldn't get it done in the clutch when he had open WR's on multiple drives in the 4th quarter. Did you watch the game? I was there.

AFA and SDSU had D like Swiss cheese. UNM's D had been ripping people up all year.

I think you twist your stats and analysis purposefully to further your agenda, but I have respect for your intelligence. Buying into a crazy theory like this lowers your respectability.

Did you buy that crazy theory several of the regulars were floating at the end of 2002 where supposedly everyone on the team knew Schmidt was not the D coordinator except for Schmidt, and defensive players would fake look at Schmidt for the call and then look over his shoulder to Tidwell who was in the background slyly sending in the correct defensive call? That was funny one, too. But I always thought the intelligent portion of the Cougarboard crowd laughed this stuff off.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote