View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 05:17 AM   #9
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Instead, I see the two teams like shoppers nodding to each other on adjacent escalators. They're both at pretty much the same elevation, but the big difference is in their respective directions.
I think that's a great analogy. I'd be more concerned about the Utah game if we hadn't come back so strongly in the second half. It was a great game between two rivals. Once you get to overtime, I think it's a coin flip determining who wins. Yeah, Beck made a few mistakes, and maybe they should used CB more in the overtime, but overall, I'm very pleased with their progress as a team.

And I may be alone in this, but I think Bronco's going to show his true head coach ability in how he manages the offseason recruiting this year.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote