View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 03:15 AM   #14
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah33 View Post
I booed Jordan in the Forum. I don't think I ever made it to any Jazz games there though.

I could see how there could have been a rivalry for a bit during the Jazz run in the 90's. But I never considered the Jazz a rival. Even when Kobe was hurling airballs.

You got upset during an all-star game? I remember that play and the controversy it caused then. But c'mon it's an all-star game. Those are the games where you go one on one and throw oops to yourself off the backboard.
No I didn't get upset during an All-Star game, I just lost respect for him, as he demonstrated that he was a selfish player. I realize that the All-Star game is only an exhibition, but that stands out in my mind when I first realized that Kobe cared about Kobe first.

Speaking of Kobe and his incredible talent, I have a theory that he really isn't Jellybean's kid - Kobe's dad played with Dr. J in Philly and it came out recently taht the Doctor wasn't as devoted a husband he had led everyone to believe.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote