View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #2
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
I can't watch, and refuse to get up early to listen (although I did listen to the UCLA game). Maybe I'm still delirious over football and Curtis Brown relieving Tate of his manhood. Anyway, barely scraping by ISU and WSU and getting beat by BSU is not what I expected this year. What is going on? Is there any hope of them getting better by the time conference games start? On paper, I thought this was supposed to be a pretty good team. And I'm still waiting for Cummard to be all that.
Believe it or not Cummard, ugly shot that he has, is actually playing very well right now. As is Keena Young. Cummard is a underated defender and finishes very well on the break. He's slowly growing, but I still wouldn't expect him to be all lights out this year.

The problem right now is 2 things in my opinion: Chemistry and Confidence and right now they have neither as a squad. They'll beat San Jose State at home on Wed, but against Michigan State at the Palace of Auburn Hills on Saturday they'll likely get killed unless they can find some chemistry and find it quick.

Plaisted hasn't figured out how to be effective when double teamed and really seems to struggle when the ball isn't in his hands. The offense is designed to go through him, but since he's struggling, the team has started going to Keena, and he's delivering.