Thread: Home Teaching
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 02:07 AM   #11
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Well, Padrino, you and I are pretty much one in the same. It took my mother-in-law 16 years to figure out that I didn't have a problem with her and her family. But, I'd just as soon sit off and be by myself, watch and listen than be in the middle of everything.

Finally my wife told her that I'm that way with my own family and it finally clicked in her brain. Now she just leaves me alone.

I feel exactly the same about the home teachers, I'd have to be in some pretty bad shape to ask them for help about anything. Maybe, I'm just too proud and need to be humbled but I'm of the belief that, that's what family is for.

And as for the name, well I'm glad you get it. Most think I just don't have any self esteem. I once entered a softball team in a tournement under that name and the score keeper about fell out of the stands laughing when he annouced the name.

So, I tend to enjoy it when my warped humor is understood.

And the worst part of being self employed, is finding help. I can't get anybody that wants to work. So, I employ a bunch of Mexicans. They work well, I just wish that I could find the ones that were willing to work cheap. That has to be the biggest myth about them that I can think of.

Go Cougars!
Nobody Special is offline   Reply With Quote