View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 04:33 AM   #23
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
Is your "in the minorty" sentence referring to the fact that you aren't interested in pictures of naked women or referring to the fact that you find the frequency of admonishment tedious? If the former, I would certainly agree that you are in the minority. If the latter, I think you are in the majority.
I kinda tend to agree with SEIQ's assessment of the situation. If I want to see naked women, I'd prefer to see her live and in front, to the side or in other situations proximate to me.

A picture in a screen obviously elicits some prurient interests, but knowing that's all you will ever get from that two dimensional object kinda causes it to run out of steam.

Now, as I'm sure most others would also confess, I don't frequent strip joints and the like but I can imagine how that might become more addictive. I'm aware of a number of young professionals who like to spend some extra dough at those places, but it's really fun to schedule depositions first thing in the morning, especially Monday morning for those types.