Thread: Kobe is amazing
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 07:15 AM   #13
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Surfah - Kobe is a helluva basketball player. I'll believe that until the day I die.

My comment about what he feels he's entitled to is based on the fact that I was around guys like him when I played ball in school. Unfortunately, athletes have been coddled and given everything they want for most of their lives. Then when they can't have something, they either take it or bitch and moan about how they're getting the shaft. Kobe really is no different from any of these guys.

Yes, it turned out that he didn't rape this girl in Colorado, but unless I misunderstood what happened, she wasn't as consenting as Kobe and his attorneys would have us believe. All they had to do was cast a shadow of doubt that it was rape.

I apologize if my hatred for Kobe offends you, but you need not take it seriously, as I am able to separate Kobe from his fans.

Besides, as Jazz fan since they moved to SLC in '79, I have to hate the Lakers and their players. I'll never forgive Karl Malone and refuse to look at his ugly statue in the plaza at the arena formerly known as the Delta Center and now named after a toxic dump site.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote