View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #28
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Since you claim the ability to see into the hearts and minds of distant posters, identify those who do not seek truth and knowledge, outside of Shaf is just a mindless jerk. Be prepared to defend your claims, because you are judging person without the aid of much, except for some posts.

I see simple things, but choose not to comment upon the simple, mundane as they may be noteworthy to experience but not especially distinctive enough for further discussion. Complexity adds beauty for me.

And the mirror argument is just an insult, from which I've asked you to refrain.
Like I said...you can make anything sound cool and right with the way in which you communicate. It's a very interesting way of coersion. One of which I reject.

If you want me to proffer a defense, all one has to do is go back and do various searches, and you will have all the proof you need. There is no need for me to expound upon the obvious, though sometimes I admittedly feel compelled to do so.

The ONLY differences I see between Aaronshaf and SeattleUte are intelligence and style points. Other than that they both see to cause upheavel when it comes to the beliefs of LDS. There's nothing in seeking knowledge and truth about what they do.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 03-26-2007 at 08:25 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote