View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 AM   #42
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=RockyBalboa;67810]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post

I don't hate you, but again if you feel that way, then that is fine with me. I've made my issue with you clear on many occasions. The way you distort what I say and take it from there and confuse yourself is something you'll have to sort out on your own.

While I like NS and have respect for him, I don't hold him or his question up as being the measuring stick for whether my opinions and thoughts are well-reasonsed or not. And that goes for pretty much everyone on here. However if you'd like I'll be your conscientious measuring stick of what are good arguments and bullyewt gerrymandering blabber that comes from you if you'd like?
You are the one who judged persons as apostates. I am simply asking for you to be a bit more civil and to consider differing points of view. Your point view is valuable just as the next guy.

You have a combatative style without considering other viewpoints. You are not trained in rhetoric and so what seems reasonable and logical to you may not seem reasonable and logical to those trained in these artforms.

This is a relatively open forum and you are free to do as you wish, within reason. However, do not be surprised, if you are on an island if you do not respect the rights of others.