View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:40 PM   #10
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
You say you're wondering, but you're not actually reading. Someone might be inclined to believe you if you actually took steps to find out. Read the Mauss piece I linked and Oaks' talk below and then you might actually have something to contribute to the discourse. It would be a refreshing change from your usual approach (which amounts to you asking people to define things, offering nothing of substance yourself, telling people to shut up and conform to your idea of things and then trying to take pot shots).

http://www.lds.org/portal/site/LDSOr...____&hideNav=1
I've never told people to shut up or to conform to my idea of things. I've challenged some people on their viewpoints, and given my rationale for doing so, but isn't that at least in part why you have a discussion forum?

Isn't it ironic that someone who treasures the value of an alternate voice seems so threatened by that?

I wasn't trying to hijack this thread, and if you had given me an answer to my very basic question, this thread would have likely gone off in a better direction. You only have yourself to blame for that.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote