View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #19
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
I've seen a bunch of guys riding recumbents with windshields and several times I've wished I've have one. In the rain and the hail (if you ever get caught in a hail storm), a windshield will save you. They are also great to draft behind.

As far as visors go, they may not be very stylish but they are great to have if you ever ride in the rain. I went out in the rain last year several times. Especially going downhill the rain can really sting if it pelts you right in the face. Having a visor or a riding cap under the helmet is a lifesaver.
Ha ha! I didn't know windshields were available for a road bike!? I would think they would just slow you down... oh wait... what is a recumbent?
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote