View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #8
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

My three youngest kids are 6, 3, and 16 months. One of my favorite things to do with them is eat out. I'd much rather do that than roll around on the floor with them for hours. More times than not I take them out alone! People are amazed. But I'm a great father and they mind me well. I've found that the more times you do an activity with little ones the more they go along with the routine. You have to go to the right kind of place; one that tolerates noise and a big mess. We go to the pub sometimes and watch games. Sometimes for Chinese food, etc. The trick is that the two youngest love to eat a variety of things (they're like me); they love restaurants; so once the food comes it's not so big a struggle. And the pickier older brother is actually more help than work. It's a blast but you wouldn't believe the hellatious mess we leave. It looks like a dumpster. I always tip 33% minimum.

—Paul Auster

Last edited by SeattleUte; 04-17-2007 at 02:47 AM.
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote