View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 04:01 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A closer look at the killer

From what little I've heard this incident falls into the category of domestic dispute. Argument with girlfriend escalates to murder. Then other uninvolved innocents are killed. Ends in sucide.

This fits the pattern of husband/boyfriend murdering wife/girlfriend and kids. This is a regular, almost cliche, occurrence in America.

The only differerence in this case, is that the number of uninvolved (aka the children) were much greater.

Clearly this was a premeditated mass murder. An IF/THEN murder. Two handguns, chains for the door. He had to know how the door operated, to know that the chain would be effective. He brought enough ammunition to kill and wound those students.

America is indifferent about murder. America will occasionally lift an eyebrow in cases like this, where the body count is high. But in almost all other cases, America yawns at murder.

The number of unapprehended murderers in this country must number in the tens of thousands.

And there are people, among us, who advocate doing just about nothing. "If you try and defend yourself, you are more likely to get hurt." I'm sorry, but I have no respect for you if this is your view.

On the way to work, I often drive by a boarded up convenience store, just 1 mile away from my house. An old lady murdered for $20. Life is cheap, and we are surrounded by cowards.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote