View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #1
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa
Default I know this will sound like whining

and yeah it is a little bit, I admit that.

However, last nights 3rd quarter officiating of the Jazz/Rockets game is the perfect template of everything that is wrong with the NBA.

After the 5th atrocious foul call in a row, I just started laughing. My brother started rewinding his TiVO to see the "fouls"....every single one...the guy shooting whether that was McGrady or Yao...literally nothing but air,,,they weren't even touched, an 2 of them were late whistles AFTER the Jazz had already got the rebound on a missed shot. And the one that had actual contact was such a blatant and horrible call with Yao bringing the ball upwards into Memo's face...that you couldn't help but just roll your eyes.

Complaining over, and no I'm not blaming the loss on the officials. The Jazz had too many turnovers and let Houston get too many offensive rebounds, and Okur and Kirilenko were once again invisible.

I'm still sticking with the Rockets in 6 games. My guess is the home cooking will be in full force on Thursday at ESA and the Jazz blowout Houston in Game 3.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 04-24-2007 at 07:11 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote