View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 05:12 PM   #6
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Did they remind you of Ute fan? OR did they remind me of what you think Ute fans are? Perhaps your experience with any Ute fans is the result of your actions? But then, how would you know how Ute fans act? My understanding is that you've never been in RES because your daddy said it's no place for a lady.
I suppose in theory yewt's poor form could be a result of my actions, but I am only responsible for my behavior, not some stranger's irrational reactions. For the record, I mind my own business at games. I have NEVER engaged in a verbal or physical altercation with anyone at ANY game. I don't make obscene gestures, I don't throw things at people, I don't hold up signs, I don't stand in front of people to annoy them. I do cheer and clap loudly, but I don't shout out insults, or stuff that's going to irritate people around me.

You're wrong. I never went while it was Rice stadium. I tried to go in '98 but my dad stood in front of the door and wouldn't let me out. So, my first of may experiences at RES was a memorable little trip up in '00 when I went with my brothers to watch the yewts lose to CSU. I think we were in our seats minding our own business for all of about 5 minutes before a yewt clear on the other side of the section stood up and started screaming obscenities at us. Entirely unprovoked, we would have never even noticed him down there if he hadn't have freaked out like that. For the rest of the game we had people throwing stuff at us, flipping us off, obscene, lewd remarks. Not so unlike some of the stuff I saw going down at Dodger stadium last night. Although I have never been...oh, take that back, I have been mooned by a yewt leaving a game up there. His buddy pulled up in a car and he hung his backside out the car window. Ever since '00 I'd say I make it up to RES probably once a season. In the yewts defense, I think the Dodger fans throwing beer at the Giants fans is something that I've never seen at RES...but I did see it go down at the Tostito's Fiesta Bowl.

Did you have any other erroneous assumptions you wanted to make about me?
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote