View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:18 AM   #23
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
I'll agree with this only if you're talking about the morons who show up at RES every other November and no other times.

If your talking about fans that are there on a consistent basis, then I disagree. I think the hatred for the rival is equal on both sides amongst the true fans of either team. It's just easier to recognize your rival's hatred of you.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I've been to my rivals stadium Rice Eccles many more times than you've been to LES and having said that my experience regarding this topic is obviously a lot more.

It should be said when I go to Rice-Eccles the only time I wear BYU gear is when they play BYU. Otherwise I wear neutral gang colors and without fail everytime I witness some kind of behavior that's been described previously. Every single time without fail I hear the "F**K BYU" lines whether they play BYU or not. My brother has been a season ticket holder for many years up there and he hates it too, and like you will tell someone to shut up if they get out of line.

He even requested to have his season tickets changed to a new location in the stadium because the people sitting by him were so vulgar and refused to acknowledge that he has his boys with him and he didn't want them subjected to that behavior at every home game.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 04-27-2007 at 04:47 AM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote